Monday, May 26, 2008
posted by Andrew at 3:47 AM
All robot-builders certainly don't have any shortage of kits to choose from these days, but this new self-descriptive ROBO Builder set looks to be a good deal more complete than most and, compared to the norm, is somewhat more reasonably priced. You can combine three different robots (known as Dino, Huno and Dogy) on the basis of the robot, which seemingly everyone can be programmed with various activities, or simply by a computer or on the remote control. You can also use your choice black or transparent kits, this last, in some offer much higher break-dancing skills. It is also much more expensive, with a cost of 660000 won ($ 630) compared to 450,000 ($ 430) for the basic version black.

Labels: , ,

 



1 Comments:


At May 30, 2008 at 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Build my own robot and what are the requirements to assemble my own robot? Is this needs a programming language and what language programming should i use? I have plan to create the Artificial Intelligence can understand and can talk but I think I need to study more about the thing before I create my own.

iChat Science
http://ichatscience.com/
Jeramel Mingueto




Jeramel Mingueto

 


>